Friday, March 11, 2011

The Last Post for this blog

My dear friends, 


The Lord is leading me to yet another ministry and that is to reach out to Hispanics with the truth. Next week I'll be participating at Luis Palau's Arizona City Fest as a bilingual counselor helping people who want to give their lives to Jesus. 

I'm also going to start a new blog: En Espanol: La Verdad (In Spanish: The Truth). My goal is only to tell the truth of Jesus Christ in Spanish. Mostly I'll be translating articles I've already written. 

I feel that the articles in this Joy of Single Living Blog have covered most all of the issues singles may face. Though there will be no more new posts, the blog articles will remain, archived in cyberspace eternity. 

I do want to leave you singles out there with this message from 1 Thessalonians 4:3-8:
For this is the will of God, that you should be consecrated (separated and set apart for pure and holy living): that you should abstain and shrink from all sexual vice, that each one of you should know how to possess (control, manage) his own body in consecration (purity, separated from things profane) and honor, not [to be used] in the passion of lust like the heathen, who are ignorant of the true God and have no knowledge of His will...
... For the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we have already warned you solemnly and told you plainly.
For God has not called us to impurity but to consecration [to dedicate ourselves to the most thorough purity]. 
Therefore whoever disregards (sets aside and rejects this) disregards not man but God, Whose [very] Spirit [Whom] He gives to you is holy (chaste, pure).
As the Lord said, "I will not leave you as orphans in the night..." there is another blog for you to follow with great articles and advice for singles and that's Boundless.org. I especially like their last article: Called to Singleness.

If God has called me to be single to better service Him, then I'll serve in a state of sexually abstinent singleness.

Soli Deo Gloria!
To God Alone be the Glory!
Giselle Aguiar

No comments:

Post a Comment